Saturday, March 24, 2007

Introducing....


The reason I created this blog...














...and the fact that ive been told by alot of people I should have one.

*clears throat*

so to start. I am currently sick as a dog. Well, if you call allergies sick. For a few days now, I have been battling congestion, sore throat and sneezing. woohoo! Now I remember one of the many reasons I dont like Columbus.

Umm, hmmm, *ponders*

Well, so far, aside from the intensely painful gas and nausea, this pregnany is typical and uneventful. I felt the baby kick at about 12 weeks* am currently 14 weeks* while on the phone with her/his daddy ironically. We are waiting for the birth to find out what the gender of dear fetus. I feel*sorta* that its a girl, but that premonition has slowly faded to uncertainty again as of late. All these cute lil boys confuzzle me!


Have an OB apt on Mon. I like the U/S's better bc then you can see the baby! If I were suffering with an sordid illness like my fellow hormonal mommas are, then id be more excited for the regular appointments. This pregnancy has turned out like the last one, quiet and almost forgettable*gasp*

does that make me a bad mommy bc i dont think about the growing fetus beneath my skin 24/7? I think alot of soon-to-be mommies would agree that you dont get carried away all hours of the day by your condition unless you're just darn unlucky and have to suffer with those conditions which make pregnancy unbearable sometimes.


anywho, I get the see my daughter(3ish) next friday after not seeing her for about 2 months and i couldnt be more excited about anything else! every waking moment with her, soaking her up, spoiling her rotten, I cant WAIT!!!


thats all the prattling im going to subject you to for now!

ciao dahlings!





bethany

No comments: