Monday, April 2, 2007

A Wonderful Weekend.




Currently, I sit, watching with heart-flooding joy, my daughter who is three going on 40. I have not seen her in over two months and had begun to wonder if i would ever see her again. She is at this very moment, placing her toys on my kitchen floor*her own lil playroom* and looking cautiously at her kitty, instructing her not to touch her toys. She is a czar in the making. A bit bossy but its adorable at her age.


Looking back on the weekend, which still doesnt feel over for me, I smile. My beau picked me up on Friday and whisked me away to Atlanta *my home away from home*. The place I feel the most happy in. Partly because its a big city and also because its where I wanted to *and will* live soon.


We spent about 70% of the weekend in bed, most of it sleeping! *giggles* and the other 30% was driving around and eating out. I forgot how good barbecue and KFC is! The final four had flooded the lil ol' Smyrna. A basketball championship thingy, not a big basketball fan.


The most memorable thing about this weekend was well if i REALLY had to choose, it would be playing Wii with Brad. I really suck at getting the remote skills down. I let him win, ALOT. :D


I cant wait til next weekend, to kick some ass LOL.

My life is pretty much perfect right now i couldnt ask for more. Well i could, but thats just greedy. I have everything I could want. And soon, ill be a resident of Cloud 9.
ciao
Bethany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wiiiiiiiii :)

We'll have to keep an eye out on for more games baby... *hugs* I miss you sooo much... and dammit, I need sleep... LOL I love you baby